Skip to main content

I watch a loneliness rise

I watched the ghost that pulls all things down in operation today
As the sharp edges of the paper-crane 
Succumbed to the falling of its insides to the ground 
One with a red bucket with three drops of liquid something
Watched as another loaded synthetic sacks on to the paper crane
A toothbrush in hand and a mouth full of sins 
A sick cat, and a wobbly moving paper crane. 

A machete cuts through the throat of the paper crane, and the sacks cry, now suspended in air 
The toothbrush still violently attempts to clean all dreads 
As a robin singing a blue song flies past the red bucket 

I watch a loneliness rise as the oil from the hurt paper crane spills and forms oblique figures on the puddle of the three dots in the red bucket 
Green walks past the portraiture of anguish on the oil spill
And sings along with the robin, a cyan tune 

The police in running steps on the oil and further he goes
To meet the countenance of soreness through a giant plummet
And sings a cacophony of pretense and sanctimony 
And attracts a crowd of muted entities, which when speaks makes farcical sounds 
A grey tune hovers around in stale air and a loneliness rises just above

A burgundy figure dips their needle into a container roaring with electricity through an immersion rod from the switch, to fret and be brought back to the realm of sensation
But only encounters a loneliness dancing in the current 
And sits down on the cold marble floor and smiles as teardrops roll down her disfigured husk 

The giant paper crane sang its bleak cries 
And the oil spill mixed with soap 
The toothbrush broke and the mouth decayed 
The wordless herd went to sleep 
The police remained, advancing with a preaching noise and muting others furthermore. 

All as I watch a loneliness rise just above a film of slime lies.

//visits between 06:45 and 07:55 hours

Note: the idea for the caption came to me when I saw a truck unload dry cement and a single person in the construction site witnessed the entire scene. 

It is drawn from 새소년 So Se Neon's I'm watching a loneliness just arisen 나는 새롭게 떠오른 외로움을 봐요
Take it as a song suggestion, too. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fag.

-Aakriti Thatal Lighting Her first cigarette, Inhaling the smoke, the heat and the pang: She let her colours show And Her wings out. She shone. Brighter than the flame igniting her fag, did she shine. The flakes fluttering in the void, glowed'. Orange. Vibrant. She was Happy. The other smiled there, the passive smoker. Smiled. Smiling. Smile. Smile? The cigarette was Blithe. Life. She lived One. With cigarettes taking her breath little-by-little, did she live. She lived Once. Taking in the last puff, She smiled, hollow. Pain. End. Life. Once. One. Cigarettes. Her inhaler. Little did it take for the bright flakes fluttering, turn Gray. A very short while. Ash. They were Happy for a very short while.

Power

-AAKRITI THATAL. I look at myself, sometimes; Superficially. The skin- Dark. Gloomy.  I go deeper. Not skin-deep. Deeper beneath.  Choking, struggling to break free from  A life that is only a Lie.  A Lie- Cold and Intolerable.  With cavernous darkness emanating  From the grotto of 'the core'- The Heart.  A Lie, I am unaware of. Crawling and flowing through every vein in my body; A piece of me, ephemeral.  My eyes are dark and criminal. So many things seen but not shown.  'Views', unfathomable, Actions, unpleasant to the soul.  These eyes have seen the others Shine and also cry; These eyes have lived long enough to 'just die'.  Trepidant lips, trying to utter words to expedite emotions; Trying to jerk up a lip into a word. Struggling the best to make my feelings and thoughts more accentuated.  These lips have a multitude of tales to tell. I WISH I HAD THE POWER.  I WISH PEOPLE KNEW.  I WISH
I used to draw flowers when strong desires in me sprang,  To maneuver things to have my way.  I coddled those desires in me for they were almost definite and such promise kept me impelled. They were scattered here, and blotched there,  However, they were outward.  Those evocative desires punctured every stub of confusion and left me aching for more display, more flowers. Those plump, pretty flowers would pucker publicly and throb with clear pulse,  Almost loud, almost definite, almost tangible.  The flowers withered. They wilted, uncared for.  They wilted upon strenous trials of colouring them with self-indulgence,  And not letting them breathe at their pace. / Today, a wall exists where used to be flowers; my hands no longer draw them.  In trying to paint geometric, precise, absolute figures; the imperfect, raw, sincere flowers sagged.  My hands are now entrapped, not engrossed.  I view the outcome from this distance and refuse to appreciate the brick wall, but cannot appreciate the f